Saturday, April 14, 2012

One More Time!


For some reason, this video wasn't available on my post  a couple of days ago, so I'm trying again. Why?
Because I promised the young player, Sam Blackledge, that I would post it.
Because he is a wonderful musician--for someone of any age, but especially someone of his 14 years.
Because I wanted you to hear him.
And because, as I sit in my kitchen watching it pour rain outside, listening to Sam's mandolin brightens my afternoon, and maybe it will make you smile too.
I've spent the day inside after planning all week to spend most of the day outside. I'm watching the lawn and weeds in my backyard grow, even as I sit here typing at the computer. And there's digging and replanting to do out there! I usually sit at the desk or computer for an hour or two or three most Sunday afternoons, getting ahead or catching up on Christian Standard work. I decided to do a little of that this afternoon, with the hope that tomorrow I can get out in the yard.
It LOOKS as though this video will post nicely. My mood is going to match the weather if it doesn't work!

No comments:

Post a Comment