Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Good News Outweighs the Bad

So here's the good news: The doctor's office gave me an appointment at 4:50, at the end of the work day.
Here's the bad news: When I got to the office, somehow my appointment had been cancelled.
Good news: They had another cancellation (I hope that guys knows it) on Friday and can get me in at 1:20. And they have a plan for recording the info on my new health insurance card.
Bad news: I have to fill out three pages before they can make the change.
Good news: They gave me the pages to complete before I show up Friday.
Bad news: Evelyn got only part of the lawn mowed after work before she heard thunder, saw lightning, and decided she needed to come inside.
Good news: Since my appointment was cancelled, I had time to cut the grass before dinner when I got home. (It had stopped raining.)
Bad news: After dinner a shower blew through, pouring rain and blowing the trees. It lasted till dusk, so I couldn't do any other yard work tonight.
Good news: I studied Revelation in anticipation of my group tomorrow, paid bills, and made a list of the songs I'm leading at our group times on the cruise so Dave Lautzenheiser can make me a booklet of the music to take on the trip.
All in all the good news outweighs the bad.
But that doctor better be there at 1:20 on Friday.
Yesterday I took some pictures of the flowers in the planters around our office building. They're good news too. See below.



No comments:

Post a Comment