Friday, June 15, 2012

Trust a Smiling Editor?

Paul Williams was in the office today. I think I took his picture with Matt Lockhart the last time he was in. I promise not to take your picture every time you come to the office, Paul! But this one is for a special purpose. Soon we'll distribute  a news release to announce the advent of Christian Standard becoming a monthly magazine, effective with the September issue. The publicist preparing the release (Joni Baker) said we need an image, and I humbly suggested that maybe a picture of the editor(s) would be as interesting as another magazine cover. And our marketing manager agreed. So . . . here we are. Scott Ryan from our office took the shot. Isn't he a good photographer?!
Before and after the photo shoot, Paul and I brainstormed article and theme possibilities for future issues. Oh yeah, we came up with some good ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment