Friday, June 8, 2012

Three Weeks and a Day

Three weeks and a day from Jennifer's wedding, Evelyn and I went to Macy's and bought me a suit and tie to go with the dress she's wearing on the big day. One more item marked off the list!
The best part about the evening was dinner at Ferrari's Little Italy and Bakery in Madeira. I remembered I had a Groupon for the place and realized it's not far from the Kenwood mall. It's a wonderful restaurant! Nice, intimate atmosphere, a wonderful menu full of things we want to try.
I had chicken Madeira and Evelyn had cheese and spinach ravioli. Very good! We bought a loaf of sourdough bread from the little bakery in the front of the place to serve at dinner tomorrow evening.
I have a long list of to-do's for tomorrow, before we have Terry and Shirley Wuske for the evening. I'm thinkin' we'll probably use the grill for the first time this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment