Friday, March 30, 2012

We're Booked!

After much discussion, communication, and promotion, we're booked for our trip to Brazil this summer! We'll be attending the World Convention in Goiania and then touring in Brasilia and Rio the week after.  Evelyn's going with me (she's real excited about the plane trip!), along with about 10 or 12 others. I'm hoping I can blog from there.


I had to rush home at lunchtime to get our passports so I could give the passport numbers to the travel agent. She found out she had to book the tickets today to get the quoted prices. That created the serendipitous opportunity to stop at Jimmy John's to pick up lunch. Number 6 Vegetarian on whole wheat--what a treat!

Tonight we're reconnecting with Bill and Verna Weber after his trip to New Zealand and our trip to St. Louis. We're looking forward to it! (Pictures tomorrow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment