Tuesday, February 12, 2013

An Older Leader Looking at Young Leaders

Not much to take a picture of today. Spent most of the day looking at nominees for our Young Leaders Under 40 to be featured in our July issue. We have received maybe 4 dozen nominees plus a bunch from our contributing editors in their annual retreat in January. The only problem is that just today I discovered a folder of nominees I had forgotten Diane was gathering for me. This after I spent time with Paul Williams deciding on the fewer nominees we had without all those in the folder. And after having then sent our shorter list to the contributing editors to evaluate.
So today I made a giant spreadsheet of all the likely nominees--those I just saw today plus the names our contributing editors had, uh, contributed. I'm going to fess up to Paul tomorrow (I spent quite a bit of his time evaluating the incomplete list last week), and we'll decide on a final list.
Today was haircut day, and I stopped on the way home to continue my once-every-five-weeks habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment