Thursday, February 28, 2013

Picture Perfect

Nina painted a wooden frame and gave it to us for Christmas, and it's been leaning on a table in the family room downstairs ever since then. She painted it red, which goes perfectly with the room, and we knew we wanted to use it down there. But we just hadn't printed a picture to put inside it.
Tonight after work I went to the Kodak kiosk at Kroger's with the disk of the Johnsons' engagement pictures, because I remembered there were some in the batch just of Miles and Nina. But I didn't take time to choose the picture we would use before I grabbed the disk and headed for work.
So when I got to the kiosk, I couldn't decide which picture to use. So I printed three of 'em. These two are the ones I did NOT put in the frame! At least not yet. Maybe another day I'll take a picture of the picture in the frame so Nina can see how we're using her handiwork.
Accomplished a lot at work today. Stuck with it and finished reading the proof for our April issue (goes to the printer next week). Did some correspondence to nail down some assignments for some future issues and participated in an hour-long call with planners of the Stone-Campbell Dialogue, which will meet in Indianapolis in October.
Taking a half day of vacation tomorrow and then taking the afternoon off to work on a project that I'll write more about later.

No comments:

Post a Comment