Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Star is Worn

Couldn't resist the pun in this title. I'm not a star, of course, but I AM pretty tired after getting home from our musical revue, "Cinemagic," at church this evening. The group performed for a packed chapel of Evergreen attendees and a few others who came just for the show.
They were a terrific audience, enjoying every song, the accompanying videos showing clips that went along with the singing and dancing on the stage.
I hammed it up as the emcee and blew only one of my six lines!
And, as I said, now I'm really tired. (Shouldn't have stayed up till midnight watching all the Oscars Sunday night!)
One cute feature: they had put stars on the tiles in the lobby outside the chapel and written a different cast member's name on each star. (There was no cement for us to sink our hands into, but the stars added to the motif and made a fun picture posing possibility.)

No comments:

Post a Comment