Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Productive Days Are Not Always the Most Interesting Days

Had a productive day at my desk today. Finished editing the bulk of our March edition: it's the Christian college issue, with some good accounts of international partnerships and innovative mentorship programs. The paragraphs from all the colleges have yet to be edited, but we'll get to that. Meanwhile, cleaned up a bunch of smaller tasks related to marketing copy, our trip this summer, and the contributing editors retreat. Oh yeah, I read a Lookout proof and had a discussion with editor Shawn McMullen about the Lookout's new website.
I told Evelyn I always
like the way my hair looks
when I come home from
having it cut better than any
other time. I can't figure
out why.
Got my haircut after work. We had leftovers (yummy leftovers) for supper, and I wrote an e-mail to my Bible study guys. Not an exciting day (why is anyone reading this?).  :-)
But a productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment