Thursday, January 10, 2013

Bravo for Brava!

Needed to go to the Post Office today at lunchtime, so I asked Robb Faust if he wanted to go with me and grab some lunch. He needed to go to the Post Office, too, and hadn't brought his lunch. So we had a plan. We ate at Fiesta Brava, a Mexican place on Fields Ertel that we had tried once before. I was reading reviews of the place on the web while I was looking for a picture. It's amazing how the same restaurant can be rated "disgusting" by one person while another says he loves it and eats there every week.
I doubt I'll eat there every week, but I WILL eat there again. I like it!
Had a good meeting with Mark Haas today to make art and design decisions about our March Christian College issue. It was productive and encouraging. We're going to finish up tomorrow with him. Had a long list of to-dos and was able to cross most of them off, including writing some letters in return to letters that have been sitting on my desk--dare I say it?--for months!
Evelyn worked at the Healing Center tonight, and I had brought my lunch to work today. So I ate it for supper!
Tomorrow is the last day of the first week I've worked all week in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment