Thursday, October 18, 2012

Highlights of the Day

Evelyn went to the Healing Center tonight, but I was free, so I grabbed the chance to go visit Pipkin's Market in Blue Ash. I don't really want to buy any more mums, but I knew I needed a picture for my blog, and I knew they'd have something beautiful to photograph. I wasn't disappointed!


While I was there I bought some fresh green beans for our dinner tomorrow night and a handful of small gourds to add to our fall decor.
As I predicted yesterday, I spent most of the day today looking through unsolicited manuscripts and unused manuscripts with a view toward where they'll fit in future issues. I have some more of that to do tomorrow, along with some assigning, along with a meeting to think about some next steps in the budget planning process.
Other highlights: Ate lunch with Robb Faust and posted a column at ChristianStandard.com that got some nice comments at its link on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment