Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Links I Liked

Maybe you'll call this cheating, but my blog post is going to consist of links I found interesting when they were posted on Facebook today.

With the worldwide attention on the election of the new Pope, I was greatful for this link from a new friend, Sean Palmer, I met last fall:

Posted at The Guardian: 13 Key Facts about the New Pontiff


From several sources, the personal testimony of Phil Robertson, star of "Duck Dynasty" on A&E and my new personal hero. I may be the last person in North America to discover this show, but if you're after me, you have to watch it. You'll laugh.You won't be afraid to have your kids watch it with you. And, after watching this testimony, you'll want to support this program.

And then there's daughter Jennifer's blog post. As usual passionate, opinionated, thought-provoking, and worthy of comment. I'll leave the comments to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment