Monday, September 17, 2012

What Can I Say?

The sun was peeking in and out of the clouds as I drove to work this morning.
The show seemed like the perfect precursor to predicted rain.
But we didn't get a drop at home, and only some sprinkles around the office where I work.


It was a busy day, filled largely with meetings about issues not ready to be discussed on the Web and in this blog. 


1) Participated in a conference call with several people about an important decision. Can't tell you what it is.


2) Left there to hurry to a lunch meeting with a good person about an intriguing idea. Can't tell you who he is or what we discussed.


3) Stayed late at work, zoomed through the drive-thru at Wendy's (got my favorite: root beer frosty float) and made it on time for a 7:00 meeting nearby. Can't tell you why I was invited.


Spent most of the rest of the day chained to my desk trying to finish preparations for our art meeting tomorrow morning for the November Christian Standard. And I've already written about what a good issue that's going to be.

So that leaves me with very little to write about this evening, except to say that my to-do list for this week is very long, so I'm going to try to get to work early tomorrow to jump back into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment