Tuesday, September 18, 2012

One of Hundreds

OK, so I don't have a picture for today's blog. I admit it. But I chose this picture, because this evening I hope to finish sorting through the baZILLION wedding pictures we DO have to choose some for an album I'm creating. I want to have some to show to company that's coming for dinner this weekend, and then I want to take the album to California with me next week to show to some old friends, good friends I'll be visiting with then.
So it IS legitimate that I use one of these wedding pictures with today's blog.
Jennifer made me promise not to "go wild on Facebook" with all these pictures till she had a chance to share them herself, which is a fair request. But since she already posted this one on her page, I figure my reposting it doesn't qualify as going wild. :-)

Choosing several dozen to share with friends is a big challenge, because we have HUNDREDS of good pictures. But I have to agree with Jennifer. This is one of the best!

Evelyn and I cut grass after work and then ran to Izzy's for supper. Haven't had one of those wonderful Reuben sandwiches in months. It was a good choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment