Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Memories Are Made of This

On full days in busy weeks, posting to this "diary" is one more item on the to-do list. "How long are you going to keep this up? When is your year up?" I've been a little surprised by those questions from more than one source, because I don't remember saying I would do this just for a year. But if I did, even that sounds like awhile from now. But that's the tired me talking.
Actually today was a pretty productive day. Got a draft of my sermon for next week done, except for the introduction. But I have so much material to possibly use for the introduction, I'm pretty sure I can get it ready in a couple of hours.
Tomorrow I have to prepare the expense budget for the magazines for 2013, but I don't really think that will take much longer than half a day, so I can work some more on the sermon tomorrow, and that leaves Friday to finish up the sermon or the budget or both. Then I'll work on memory/getting it in mind Monday-Wednesday next week.
This weekend we'll be busy Friday evening and all day Saturday with Wuskes, Dillons, and Robersons: Dinner Friday at Wuskes and dessert and overnight at our house afterwards. Then pajamas and breakfast all morning Saturday. I have a meeting at church Saturday afternoon (and they'll probably continue "fellowshipping"). Then Wuskes and we are planning on going to a fireworks competition Saturday evening at Coney Island.
So no work on Saturday, for work or at home. And plenty of work here at home before Friday evening.
We're almost ready!
One of my before-Friday deadlines is getting some wedding pictures together to show our guests. In a hurry at Kroger's tonight on the way home from work, I found their one album. (Got the pictures printed at Costco's at lunchtime.)
Not sure this is going to be the permanent holder for our "memories," but it's better, I guess than a stack of prints.


No comments:

Post a Comment