Thursday, September 20, 2012

Clean out, Throw away, Straighten, Tidy

The mandate from the top office came through today: "Tidy up your desks; take all the papers, job bags, and other debris off the top of file cabinets; clear every flat surface, get boxes off the floor. We're coming through to spot clean the carpet, and disinfectant wipes will be available." (I'm not kidding!)

Well, I've had clean your desk on my to-do list for weeks. I try to straighten up my office once every six months whether it needs it or not. I'm thinkin' the time is now. I decided to take a few shots of my messy workplace as added motivation (as if the CEO weren't enough) to clear out, throw away, and make neat. I'll take some "after" pictures tomorrow.




Evelyn and I both worked at the Healing Center tonight. We both had good experiences and felt like it was worth our time to be there. She zoomed home to finish cleaning and straightening in anticipation of overnight company tomorrow night. And I got home later to join her.

I think we're ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment