Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Day at Work Between Two Days Off

How's this for a movie choice in the week after our wedding?! Evelyn and I have our second evening alone in a row, and I decided I'm too tired to go find some fireworks--although I was tempted! :-)
So when I stopped through Kroger's on the way home, I picked up "The Vow" from Redbox. We're going to watch it as soon as I finish this blog post. I'll give my review tomorrow.
I was surprised at how tired I was at work today. But I guess I shouldn't have been. The past few days were virtually non-stop movement and thinking about what's next and how it, whatever "it" was, was going to get done.
I spent quite a bit of time this morning cleaning out e-mails. Dealt with details for our Brazil trip. Looked at the final proof for the fourth of four issues uploaded to the printer today. Chose web tags and the posting dates for two issues already in print.
On the way home returned unused plastic dessert plates to GFS (we had bought 500, at the caterer's recommendation, but we sure didn't need 'em all), deposited my pension check, and returned easels to the church (they held posters and props at the reception).
Just about everything from the wedding is cleaned up, put away, returned. Just about.
Tomorrow's the holiday! We're having Webers and Wuskes for hamburgers on the grill and left-over stuffed mini potatoes from the reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment