Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Brazil This Summer, Italy and Greece Next Summer

Today I handled a few details related to the Brazil trip that begins next Tuesday. This evening I wrote a letter to go with a brochure I'm mailing to folks about a wonderful tour we're helping to host next summer.

This will be a really great experience, to Naples, Pompeii, Corinth, Athens, Ephesus, Crete, Venice, and that's just the beginning. It will be great to travel with Roy and Joy Lawson and Marshall and Judy Hayden. AND, I hope, some of the great people receiving this brochure.

(By the way, this is not a closed group. It's open to any reader of this blog . . . just ask for a brochure! I can only imagine who might be interested in this wonderful trip!)

I'm writing personal notes to folks, so I probably won't get the brochures in the mail till tomorrow. Meanwhile, I've been editing through all the material for our first monthly issue of Christian Standard, the September issue. It's a lot of material--64 printed pages worth! And some really good stuff, most of it around the theme of finances and money. I worked on it yesterday and today. Tomorrow morning I'll finish it, and Thursday we meet about art and design.

Took a break after supper and "piddled around" in the yard. In this temperature and humidity, you don't have to exert much energy before you come inside soaked with sweat!

No comments:

Post a Comment