Monday, January 20, 2014

Today's Laugh and Yesterday's Pictures

My best Facebook Update of the Day: 
Flying to CVG fr Orlando with Cinti newscaster Clyde Gray and his family sitting right behind me. And we are NOT flying 1st class. 

My Biggest Dose of Endorphins for the Day: 
Facebook friend Gayle Ertel commented on the above:
Ha, that is so funny because Clyde Gray posted on Facebook about 3 hours ago: Flying to CVG fr Orlando with Cinti publisher Mark Taylor right in front of me. And we are NOT flying first class. 

Pictures from Yesterday:
We went to the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World with Jennifer. In the middle of Martin Luther King Jr. weekend, the place was PACKED. We got FastPasses for three rides, waited in line for FIFTY minutes or more for Jungle Cruise (Really, I don't think it was worth it.) Snagged a place for a front-row seat for the Electrical Light Parade (is that what they call it?). And that gave us a great place to watch a fantastic light show on the face of Cinderella's castle followed by the best choreographed fireworks display I think I've ever seen.
The best thing about the Magic Kingdom, I think, is how beautifully landscaped so much of it is.
The day started chilly, progressed to almost warm, and ended downright cold. We were v-e-r-y tired by the time we got back to our hotel after 11:00 p.m.
Jennifer says Pete the Magic Dragon is her favorite float in the parade.


No comments:

Post a Comment