Friday, January 31, 2014

Thank God for Healing

Pictures of the Day:
File this under the category of "It's my diary, I'll be gross if I want to." I decided I wanted pictures of my unfortunate head injury, so I persuaded Evelyn to snap a couple. These are "before" and "after" shots. I got the staples out today, so I now can pass through a metal detector without incident! (Looks like four here, but there were five.)
In case you're wondering, it pinched only a little to have 'em removed, and that only for one or two of 'em. 
Two observations: The body's capacity to heal is marvelous. And readily available, competent medical help is a blessing.

Quote of the Day: 
This quote will appear in the editorial I'm writing now for the March issue of Christian Standard. We send it to the printer Wednesday morning.

"Accepting someone as a brother does not endorse everything he says or does. It's time we admit that grace had better cover errors in belief as well as practice, or we are all in trouble."
Together Again, by Rick Atchley and Bob Russell.

No comments:

Post a Comment