Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Smiling Faces, a Beautiful Day


Marshall Hayden (right) was in the office to meet Peter Esposito, the CEO of CFM Religion Publishing, the umbrella company that owns Standard Publishing. Marshall is chairman of Standard's Publishing Committee. He met with Peter and me and Matt Lockhart to discuss ways the Publishing Committee can advance the ministry of Standard Publishing. We're hoping much of the Committee can meet Peter in Orlando before or after the North American Christian Convention this summer.

I took Marshall to lunch at First Watch after our meeting with Peter. It was a glorious, sunny spring-like day. I'm so glad I wasn't holed up in the office from 8 till 5.

On the way to my car in the early evening, I paused to snap pictures of the daffodils, already showing a few buds on four-inch stems in the flower beds around the trees at our office complex. I'll photograph them again later--either in bloom, or covered with snow, or both! We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment