Thursday, February 9, 2012

Meet with Me

Today was meeting day. I'll go in reverse order. At the left is Jared Alexander, the assistant marketing manager who handles marketing for The Lookout and Christian Standard. We met after 4:00 and decided to plan another meeting tomorrow to talk about plans to introduce Christian Standard as a monthly magazine, with digital options.

That meeting followed my weekly one-on-one meeting with Matt Lockhart at 3:30.

That meeting followed a meeting Matt and I had at 1:30 with Peter Esposito, our president and CEO, about possibilities for meeting with Standard Publishing's Publishing Committee this year. It was a good meeting!

Got gas for $3.109 a gallon with my
Kroger discount card today. Hmmm,
I wonder what it will be a year
from now.
Some people hate meetings, and I've been in plenty that were boring and a waste. But if I have to sit at my desk all day with my papers and computer and no human interaction, I get antsy and unproductive. But today was a productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment