Saturday, February 4, 2012

Good eatin' on a Saturday

"You've posted pictures of food two days out of just four days you've been doing this!"
That was my wife's reaction when I told her I wanted to take a picture of the scones she baked for breakfast.

I'll admit, food is pretty important to me. My family makes fun of me for planning the next meal while I'm still eating this one. My wife's comment this morning got me thinking about diary-keeping and living life.

Food is not the essence of life, but, you have to admit, it IS a big part of it. So I'm guessing I'll be recording notes about food many days as I keep this diary. And besides, I want to brag about my wife, the excellent baker. I wonder how many other residents of Butler County, Ohio had homemade scones for breakfast today?


Took the car in to have the tires checked and
rotated and the front-end alignment
checked. They aligned it, and I bought
the one-year, align-all-you-want
package for $20 more. This is my re-
minder to get the tires aligned again this spring.

Evelyn, the baker, also made a pecan pie to take to our
friends' house for dinner tonight. More about that
tomorrow.


1 comment: