Friday, November 30, 2012

Busy Work Day, Relaxing Evening

Spent most of the day working on art and illustrations for the February issue. Jim Nieman and I met with Mark Haas in two different hour-long meetings. Chose dates for web postings for the month of December (none too soon, since tomorrow is December!) and handled some correspondence. Evelyn and I decided to eat in and stay home this evening rather than our usual Friday night out. I stopped by Fresh Market and bought some food to heat in the microwave for supper. We needed a night just to be at home after a busy, busy week. Tomorrow we're up at 5:30 to be at church by 6:45 (that's a.m.!) for a daylong outing with Evergreen (our first!) to the Christmas show at Purdue University.  We're due to be home by 7:30 in the evening, which is earlier than I figured, and I'm sure it will be fun.
Our January issue goes to the printer Wednesday. It's in proof now.
Final tweaks and late copy happen next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment