Monday, November 26, 2012

After Thanksgiving, Christmas

Back to work after most of last week out of the office. Sorted through a pile of e-mails. Waded through my envelopes full of receipts to complete my November expenses. Handled some other correspondence. And began editing material for the February issue.
I arrived at work Monday morning to find decorations in the office. 



Everybody's thinking Christmas these days. Made reservations for our staff Christmas lunch. We're going to Ferrari's Little Italy next Wednesday. We're having our all-office Christmas party December 12. Sorted through Cyber Monday offers on the Internet to see if there are any I may want to take advantage of.
We're having overnight company at home tomorrow and Wednesday night, and I did a little to help  Evelyn get ready for them after supper. Also sorted through a mountain of direct mail, catalogs, magazines, and newspapers to throw out most of it in anticipation of trash day tomorrow.
Then I spent the rest of the evening uploading wedding pictures to Shutterfly, hoping to take advantage of their Cyber Monday discount offer for Christmas cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment