Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Scene, Christmas Party

This is one of those days too busy to write about. But I promised I'd post this picture of our nativity scene with the barn Becky Snyder made to house Mary, Joseph, and Jesus. It's a nice addition to the set.
Today was the annual Christmas party at CFM Religion Publishing. A nice spread of catered food preceded by Scripture readings and verses of "Joy to the World." They gave away six door prizes, but I wasn't a winner. This is the TV I did not win. I'm glad, because we don't have a place for it, even though Evelyn and I have been discussing putting a small flat screen in the living room. (We've been discussing it, because she doesn't think we need it, and I'd like to have it. No plans for buying one anytime soon, though.)  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment