Wednesday, April 9, 2014

It's Spring! It's Really, Really Spring!

Pictures of the Day:
One of the best things I can say about my company under its current ownership is the location. We have a bright, modern office, far better than anything I would have imagined in my early days at Standard Publishing. It occupies one floor of an office park not far from I-71 and Fields-Ertel, a newer, well-maintained facility. And the nicest thing about it is its surroundings. Green. Leafy. A beautiful fountain. Fresh blooms rotated in and out with the seasons.
And daffodils. Every year I've gone around outside taking pictures of the daffodils that return year after year.
It was warm and sunny at lunchtime today, and I decided this is the time for my annual tradition. So here they are, harbingers of spring and of sunny, warm days ahead: daffodils in cream and yellow just beginning to pop open around our office building.



No comments:

Post a Comment